Terms and Conditions of I Love Airport Parking Ltd
Your statutory rights are not affected
- 1. Bookings and Service
- I Love Park and Deliver, I Love Valet Parking and Bubble Park and Deliver are trading names of I Love Airport Parking Ltd. I Love Airport Parking facilitates all park and deliver bookings at Gatwick. Anyone booking either of these products are bound by the terms and conditions of I love Airport Parking Ltd.
- I Love Airport Parking operates the service outbound for all park and deliver options. It sub contracts the inbound service to I love meet and Greet Ltd who will deliver the car to the terminal forecourt.
A booking will be deemed to be complete once a confirmation e mail has been sent, or if made by phone, by the receptionist confirming. At this point, all terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted.
- Bookings taken by a third party supplier are subject to the terms and conditions of I Love Airport Parking, service provider.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, who deal with customer service issues for I Love Airport Parking Ltd.
- All prices are quoted in UK pound sterling, include VAT and are subject to change up to the point of acceptance of your booking
- Payment made by you will only be used to provide the service you purchased
- Whilst every effort is made to provide parking services at the booked time, I Love Airport Parking Ltd cannot accept liability for delays arising from circumstances from beyond its control including but not limited to traffic congestion, access to the terminal forecourts, delayed flights and security alerts
Acts of nature or Force Majeure are beyond our control and we accept no liability for them. We cannot be held responsible for bird poo, dust, pollen and rain as your cars will be kept in open spaces.
Bookings through the I Love Airport Parking website are deemed to be made when validated by the issue of a confirmation and a reference number.
- Bookings made by telephone are deemed to be made when a confirmation is sent
All services are subject to availability
- Only one promotional code can be used at anyone time and are only valid against standard bookings
- I Love Airport Parking reserves the right not to accept a booking and can refuse to fulfill a booking if your car has no Road Tax, Valid Insurance or bald tyres as this contravenes the Road Traffic Act.
2. Payment and Cancellation
- If any payments are declined, I Love Airport Parking reserves the right to refuse your booking
Increase stays without prior notification, will be charged on the return of the vehicle.
Full payment must be made prior to commencement of the booking
- I Love park and deliver full price bookings may be cancelled at least 24 hours before departure (24 hours before the booked start time) and a £10 administration fee will be deducted.
- All Supersaver products are non-refundable and cannot be amended or cancelled
Once the booking start time has passed no cancellations can be made
Once a booking has commenced, the whole boooking fee is due.
3. Liabilities and other terms
- Our insurances cover our legal liabilities ie we are insured to drive your vehicles fully comp - however vehicles and contents are left at owners risk whilst you car is parked unless damage is a result of our negligence. Clients using self park product - cars are left at owners risk as we have no control of your vehicle whilst it is parked. We will however cover damage caused as a result of any negligence of any of our employees.
- Clients using Park and Deliver products - cars may be stored on alternative sites without Park Mark accreditation during peak times. These sites will have 24 hour security , fencing, cameras and gated entry. Security of all cars is of utmost importance.
- No liability for loss or damage to your vehicle including tyres, windscreens, mechanical and structural failures will be considered unless employees or employess of our service providers have acted negligently or without reasonable care and skill.
- All claims for damage should be reported before leaving the airport, whilst your vehicle remains within the Company's care and control. You should make sure you check your vehicle before leaving the airport and report details of any damage to the driver.
- If any of these terms are found to be partially or wholly illegal or unreasonable then they shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms, which will continue. These terms are governed by English laws and subject to English Court jurisdiction
- Your vehicle must comply with the Road Traffic Act and all relevant legislation. You will be held liable for any fines, liabilities and consequential loss we incur from a failure to do this. I Love Airport Parking reserves the right to refuse your vehicle on the day and no refund will be given if your vehicle does not meet these requirements.
- We accept no liability for any faulty car keys, alarm fobs, house or other keys left on the keyring unless our employees or service providers employees have acted negligently or without reasonable care and skill. You must ensure you leave the drivers with the right keys, alarm fobs and instructions to start your vehicle and any consequential losses we incur as a result of failure to do so will be payable in full by you.
4. E mail Disclaimer
- The content of any email and any attachment may contain legally privileged information and is therefore confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the original intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by emailing the sender and then delete the email and any copies from your system. Liability cannot be accepted for statements made, which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of I Love Airport Parking Ltd.
Cancellations/Amendments Procedures for Bookings made with a third party supplier
If you need to amend or cancel your booking prior to departure please contact the booking agent, who made your reservation. Please check all booking details on receipt of confirmation. If you wish to cancel a booking please include reference number, car registration and details of cancellation or amendments and contact your booking agent.
6. Direct bookings
Save up to 25% off your first booking when you register direct. Offers not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Payment for a booking made by telephone or on our website can only be made using Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Switch or Maestro.
- If payment by card is declined I Love Airport Parking and the service provider reserve the right not to fulfil your booking.
- All prices are quoted in pounds Sterling including VAT currently at 20%.
- When a booking is made using an overseas credit card the card issuer will debit your account in your local currency at the exchange rate applicable on the date of processing. A conversion charge may be applicable.
A booking may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the date for which the service has been reserved unless you have booked a Supersaver product or non refundable parking service.
A booking cannot be cancelled within 24 hours of departure.