I Love meet and greet T&Cs
Terms and Conditions I Love Meet and Greet
Your statutory rights are not affected
- 1. Bookings and Service
A booking will be deemed to be complete once a confirmation e mail has been sent, or if made by phone, by the receptionist confirming. At this point, all terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted.
- Bookings taken on behalf of a third party supplier are subject to the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. A voucher for the full value of the booking will be issued on cancellation. After 7 days of booking no refunds against this voucher can be claimed and the voucher will be valid for any future parking advertised on our website.
All prices are quoted in UK pound sterling, include VAT and are subject to change up to the point of acceptance of your booking
- Payment made by you will only be used to provide the service you purchased
- Whilst every effort is made to provide parking services at the booked time, I Love meet and greet cannot accept liability for delays arising from circumstances from beyond its control including but not limited to traffic congestion, access to the terminal forecourts, delayed flights and security alerts
Acts of nature and Force Majeure are beyond our control and we accept no liability for them. In incidents of Force Majeure we are able to change our terms and conditions to ensure we give the best customer service whilst maintaining the interests of the Company to provide future parking.
- We cannot be held responsible for bird poo, dust, pollen and rain as your cars will be kept in open spaces.
- Supersaver products must be booked at least 24 hours before departure
- Bookings through the I Love meet and greet website are deemed to be made when validated by the issue of a confirmation and a reference number.
- Bookings made by telephone are deemed to be made when a confirmation is sent
All services are subject to availability
- Only one promotional code can be used at anyone time and are only valid against standard bookings (cannot be used for Supersaver bookings)
- I Love meet and greet reserve the right not to accept a booking and can refuse to fulfill a booking if on collection your car has no Road Tax or bald tyres as this contravenes the Road Traffic Act
It is a requirement when using our Gatwick meet and greet parking, that you print off the permit attached to your confirmation and have it displayed in the windscreen of your car when stopping on the forecourt.
- Only one voucher can be used per booking - any unused amount wil be availble for a subsequent use.
- Once a voucher has been redeemed and any other cancellations against that new booking, you will only be entitled to a voucher for that booking should it need to be cancelled and no refunds will be given.
2. Payment and Cancellation
- If any payments are declined, I Love meet and greet reserve the right to refuse your booking
Increase stays without prior notification, will be charged on the return of the vehicle.
Full payment must be made prior to commencement of the booking
- I Love meet and greet full price bookings must be cancelled at least 24 hours before departure to receive a full value voucher. (24 hours before the booked start time). A voucher for the full value of the booking will be issued and can be used for any future bookings.
- Any bookings made prior to 31st March 2020 may request a refund but this will be subject to a £10 admin fee. Vouchers can also be offered in the first instance for the full value of these bookings and can be used any date in to the future.
- Any refunds given will attract a £10 admin fee for whatever the reason of cancellation. The Company incurs costs during the booking and cancellation process and these will be charged ot the client in the admin fee.
- All Supersaver or Bubble products cannot be cancelled or changed. They must also be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
If you fail to cancel a booking and the booking start time has passed no cancellation will be allowed
Once a booking has commenced, the length of booking cannot be cancelled if the stay is curtailed and no credit will be available for the curtailed stay.
- Extension to bookings that have already started will incur a daily charge to be paid on return. The current daily charge is £10 per day.
- Airport access fees are chargeable at both Stansted and Gatwick. These are the fees charged by the airport for us to meet and greet cleints on the terminal forecourt. As of 2021 £7 payable on return by the clients and £7 added to this booking outbound. At Gatwick from 2021 this will be £5 each way - to be paid by us until further notice.
3. Liabilities and other terms
- Our insurances cover our legal liabilities ie we are insured to drive your vehicles fully comp - however vehicles and contents are left at owners risk whilst you car is parked unless damage is a result of our negligence. Clients using our self park product - cars are left at owners risk as we have no control of your vehicle whilst it is parked. We will however cover damage caused as a result of any negligence of any of our employees.
- No liability for loss or damage to your vehicle including tyres, windscreens, mechanical and structural failures will be considered unless our employees have acted negligently or without reasonable care and skill.
- All claims for damage should be reported before leaving the airport, whilst your vehicle remains within our care and control. You should make sure you check your vehicle before leaving the airport and report details of any damage to the driver
If any of these terms are found to be partially or wholly illegal or unreasonable then they shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms, which will continue
These terms are governed by English laws and subject to English Court jurisdiction
Your vehicle must display a valid tax disc and comply with the Road Traffic Act. You will be held liable for any fines, liabilities and consequential loss we incur from a failure to do this. I Love meet and greet reserves the right to refuse your vehicle on the day and no refund will be given
We accept no liability for any faulty car keys, alarm fobs, house or other keys left on the keyring unless our employees have acted negligently or without reasonable care and skill. You must ensure you leave the drivers with the right keys, alarm fobs and instructions to start your vehicle and any consequential losses we incur as a result of failure to do so will be payable in full by you.
4. E mail Disclaimer
- The content of any email and any attachment may contain legally privileged information and is therefore confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the original intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by emailing the sender and then delete the email and any copies from your system. Liability cannot be accepted for statements made, which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of I Love meet and greet Ltd.
5.Cancellations/Amendments Procedures for Bookings made with a third party supplier
If you need to amend or cancel your booking prior to departure please contact the booking agent, who made your reservation. Please check all booking details on receipt of confirmation. If you wish to cancel a booking please include reference number, car registration and details of cancellation or amendments and contact your booking agent.
6. Direct bookings
- Save up to 30% on selected products when you book direct with us. You will be sent a regular e mail with our offer of the month when you register direct. Make sure you accept to receive emails
- Offers not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Payment for a booking made by telephone or on our website can only be made using Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Switch or Maestro.
- If payment by card is declined I Love meet and greet and the service provider reserve the right not to fulfil your booking.
- All prices are quoted in pounds Sterling including VAT currently at 20%.
- When a booking is made using an overseas credit card the card issuer will debit your account in your local currency at the exchange rate applicable on the date of processing. A conversion charge may be applicable.
A booking may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the date for which the service has been reserved unless you have booked a Supersaver product or non cancellable parking service. An administration fee of £10 will be deducted.For the foreseeable future during this difficult period all bookings can be cancelled without our normal fee and a voucher will be issed for travel in the following 6 months.
A booking cannot be cancelled within 24 hours of departure.
Any customer wishing to curtail the length of stay for a service, once the service has commenced, will be liable to pay the fee for the whole of the service booked.
9. I Love meet and greet acting as a third party supplier
I Love meet and greet acts as booking agent only when selling third party products. The service provider is liable for providing the service and I Love meet and greet is only liable to the customer for losses directly arising from it’s negligence in processing a booking.
10. Third Party Service providers terms and liabilities
- All bookings are accepted subject to the service providers current terms and conditions. A copy of the service providers terms and conditions are available on request.
- So far as not inconsistent with the service providers terms and conditions.
- Cars are parked at their owner's risk in on airport car parks. Claims for damage will not be considered unless due to the negligence of our employees or if they have acted wihtout reasonable care and skill.
- The service provider accepts no responsibility or liability for any theft loss or damage to any personal property or loose items left within a vehicle whilst it is parked unless caused as a result of the negilgence or lack of reasonable care and skill of their employees.
- The service provider does not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage to the windscreen or any other glass in the customer’s vehicle unless caused as a result of the negilgence or lack of reasonable care and skill of their employees.
- The customer shall inspect his vehicle and report any damage to the service provider prior to departure from the car park.All clients are advised to thoroughly check their vehicles before their vehicle leaves the care of the service provider
- The service provider accepts no liability for loss or damage unless and to the extent it is proved to be caused by the negligence of the service provider or if them and their employees fail to use reasonable care and skill.
11. Customer service
- Any claims for loss or damage to vehicles or in relation to the quality of the service provided should be made to the service provider. I Love meet and greet will provide contact details of the service provider on request.
- Any queries and claims relating to the processing of a customer's booking should be made directly to I Love meet and greet Ltd.