Terms and Conditions
1. Bookings and Service
- A booking will be deemed to be complete once a confirmation e mail has been sent, or if made by phone, by the receptionist confirming. At this point, all terms and conditions are deemed to have been accepted.
- I Love Park and Ride Ltd and I Love Airport Parking Ltd are sister Companies of I Love meet and greet Ltd.
- Bookings taken on behalf of a third party supplier are subject to the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- Cooling off period - a customer has 14 days from the date of booking our service to cancel their booking and receive a full refund minus £10 administration fee. All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to email@example.com
- All prices are quoted in UK pound sterling, include VAT and are subject to change up to the point of acceptance of your bookin
- Payment made by you will only be used to provide the service you purchasedWhilst every effort is made to provide parking services at the booked time, I Love meet and greet cannot accept liability for delays arising from circumstances from beyond its control including but not limited to traffic congestion, access to the terminal forecourts, delayed flights and security alerts
- Acts of nature are beyond our control and we accept no liability for them including bird poo, dust, pollen and rain
- Supersaver products must be booked at least 72 hours before departure and discount codes do not apply to these products
- Park & Ride and park and deliver at Stansted is facilitated by the I Love meet and greet and the terms and conditions listed here for the provision of parking services are applicable to these services. You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions on completing a reservation
- Bookings through the I Love meet and greet website are deemed to be made when validated by the issue of a confirmation and a reference number.
- Bookings made by telephone are deemed to be made when a confirmation is sent
- All services are subject to availability
- Only one promotional code can be used at anyone time and are only valid against standard bookings (cannot be used for Supersaver bookings)
- Types of Vehicles not Accepted - I Love meet and greet reserve the right not to accept a booking and can refuse to fulfill a booking if on collection your car has no Road Tax or bald tyres as this contravenes the Road Traffic Act. We do not accept licensed taxis or licensed private hire vehicles. We will also not accept minibuses which have more than 8 passenger seats. Vehicles in excess of 3m in length maybe refused during peak times.
- It is a requirement when using our Gatwick meet and greet parking, that you print off the permit attached to your confirmation and have it displayed in the windscreen of your car when stopping on the forecourt.
2. Payment and Cancellation
- If any payments are declined, I Love meet and greet reserve the right to refuse your booking
- Increase stays without prior notification, will be charged on the return of the vehicle.
- Full payment must be made prior to commencement of the booking
- I Love meet and greet full price bookings may be cancelled at least 24 hours before departure (24 hours before the booked start time) and a £10 administration fee will be deducted.
- All Supersaver products are non-refundable although changes and cancellations may be made. They must also be booked at least 72 hours in advance.
- If you fail to cancel a booking and the booking start time has passed no refund will be given
- Once a booking has commenced, no refund will be given even if the stay is curtailed
3. Liabilities and other terms
- Our insurances cover our legal liabilities and vehicles and contents are left at owners risk
- No liability for loss or damage to your vehicle including tyres, windscreens, mechanical and structural failures will be considered unless our employees have acted negligently or without reasonable care and skill.
- All claims for damage should be reported before leaving the airport, whilst your vehicle remains within our care and control. You should make sure you check your vehicle before leaving the airport and report details of any damage to the driver
- If any of these terms are found to be partially or wholly illegal or unreasonable then they shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms, which will continue
- These terms are governed by English laws and subject to English Court jurisdiction
- Your vehicle must have valid tax and comply with the Road Traffic Act. You will be held liable for any fines, liabilities and consequential loss we incur from a failure to do this. I Love meet and greet reserves the right to refuse your vehicle on the day and no refund will be given
- We accept no liability for any faulty car keys, alarm fobs, house or other keys left on the key ring unless our employees have acted negligently or without reasonable care and skill. You must ensure you leave the drivers with the right keys, alarm fobs and instructions to start your vehicle and any consequential losses we incur as a result of failure to do so will be payable in full by you..
4. E mail Disclaimer
- The content of any email and any attachment may contain legally privileged information and is therefore confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not the original intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by emailing the sender and then delete the email and any copies from your system. Liability cannot be accepted for statements made, which are clearly the sender’s own and not made on behalf of I Love meet and greet Ltd.
5.Cancellations/Amendments Procedures for Bookings made with a third party supplier
- If you need to amend or cancel your booking prior to departure please contact the booking agent, who made your reservation. Please check all booking details on receipt of confirmation. If you wish to cancel a booking please include reference number, car registration and details of cancellation or amendments and contact your booking agent.
6. Direct bookings
- Save up to 30% on selected products when you book direct with us. You will be sent a regular e mail with our offer of the month when you register direct.We do not disclose your information to any other Companies and you will only ever be contacted by I Love meet and Greet Ltd and I Love park and ride Ltd
- Offers not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- Payment for a booking made by telephone or on our website can only be made using Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Switch or Maestro.
- If payment by card is declined I Love meet and greet and the service provider reserve the right not to fulfil your booking.
- All prices are quoted in pounds Sterling including VAT currently at 20%.
- When a booking is made using an overseas credit card the card issuer will debit your account in your local currency at the exchange rate applicable on the date of processing. A conversion charge may be applicable.
- A booking may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to the date for which the service has been reserved.
- If a booking is cancelled within 24 hours of departure, no refund will be given.
- Any customer wishing to curtail the length of stay for a service, once the service has commenced, will be liable to pay the fee for the whole of the service booked.
9. I Love Park and Ride
- I Love park and ride operates at Gatwick and Stansted. Keys must be left and your car maybe moved between our Park Mark sites located within a few miles of our main operating site at each airport. Cars are left at owners risk and all claims for damage must be reported before leaving the car park.When booking I Love park and ride you are subject to the same terms and conditions of booking as I Love meet and greet Ltd
10. I Love meet and greet acting as a third party supplier
- I Love meet and greet acts as booking agent only when selling third party products.
- The service provider is liable for providing the service and I Love meet and greet is only liable to the customer for losses directly arising from it’s negligence in processing a booking.
11. Third Party Service providers terms and liabilities:
- All bookings are accepted subject to the service providers current terms and conditions. A copy of the service providers terms and conditions are available on request.
- So far as not inconsistent with the service providers terms and conditions.
- Cars are parked at their owner's risk in on airport car parks. Claims for damage will not be considered unless due to the negligence of our employees or if they have acted without reasonable care and skill.
- The service provider accepts no responsibility or liability for any theft loss or damage to any personal property or loose items left within a vehicle whilst it is parked unless caused as a result of the negligence or lack of reasonable care and skill of their employees.
- The service provider does not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage to the windscreen or any other glass in the customer’s vehicle unless caused as a result of the negligence or lack of reasonable care and skill of their employees..
- The customer shall inspect his vehicle and report any damage to the service provider prior to departure from the car park.All clients are advised to thoroughly check their vehicles before their vehicle leaves the care of the service provider
- The service provider accepts no liability for loss or damage unless and to the extent it is proved to be caused by the negligence of the service provider or if them and their employees fail to use reasonable care and skill.
12. Customer service
- Any claims for loss or damage to vehicles or in relation to the quality of the service provided should be made to the service provider. I Love meet and greet will provide contact details of the service provider on request.
- Any queries and claims relating to the processing of a customer's booking should be made directly to I Love meet and greet Ltd.
- All entries in to our competions are drawn monthly. Prizes are as published monthly and cannot exchanged
Our loyalty scheme is now closed to new applicants. For those who have already joined our scheme only full price I Love meet and greet bookings at Gatwick and Stansted will count towards your free park. I Love park and ride bookings do not form part of the scheme
VAT number 130 0006 61
Registered Office Railview Lofts, 19C Commercial Road, Eastbourne, BN21 3XE
Company Number 7876535
Registered in England and Wales