Approved Operator Scheme
In the past, Gatwick airport had experienced bad press when it came to some disreputable airport parking provers. The introduction of the Approved Operator Scheme in July 2013, aimed to turn this around to improve the quality of Gatwick valet parking. I Love meet and greet are proud to say we were one of the first airport parking companies to be approved by the scheme and we haven’t looked back since.
Since Covid 19 the airport needed to find another revenue source, so scrapped the Approved Operator scheme and introduced licensing for those former members to continue to operate off the forecourt.
Secure airport parking is a priority to us, and that’s why all our car parks are also assured with the Park Mark accreditation, so you can rest easy whilst you’re away on your holiday or business trip.
In fact, the Approved Operator Scheme only allowed those parking companies who had earned the Buy With Confidence Accreditation and the Park Mark Award. The Buy With Confidence Scheme aims to offer assurance to customers, whilst the Safer Parking Scheme is an initiative of the Association of the Chief of Police designed to reduce crime in parking facilities.
Why Choose Secure Airport Parking from I Love?
- Over 30 years’ experience in the airport parking industry
- All our car parks are safe and secure as certified by the Park Mark Award
- Members of the Safer Parking Scheme
- Offer a range of services from great value airport park and ride to handy meet and greet parking
- Our secure airport parking is always competitively priced against other providers