Heathrow Terminal 4 Meet and Greet
Opened by Prince Charles and Princess Diana back in 1986, Heathrow Terminal 4, offers flights to a broad selection of international destinations. Terminal 4 boasts a host of amenities and is home to many major airlines including Air India and Delta Airlines. Our meet and greet partners at Heathrow are the experienced Purple Parking, boasting over 25 years operating in the parking industry.
The long stay car park is located a 20-minute bus ride away, meaning you’ll need to factor in extra time when it comes to parking your car prior to your holiday or business trip. However, Heathrow terminal 4 meet and greet is a great option for those travelling with young families, bulky bags or those simply looking to reduce time spent arranging parking at the airport. Simply drop your car with one of our friendly drivers at the forecourt outside your departure terminal and you can head straight to check-in. Upon your arrival back in Heathrow, your car will be ready and waiting for you at the arrivals terminal so you can head straight home. Why not make your trip even more luxurious and check out our information on Heathrow Airport lounges?
Why choose meet and greet Heathrow parking at Terminal 4?
- A driver will collect your car from the short stay car park close to the terminal
- Your vehicle will be ready and waiting outside arrivals upon your return to Heathrow
- All car Parks hold the prestigious Park Mark award meaning your car is always kept safe and secure
- Skip the hassle of transfer buses from the long-haul car park and save time looking for a space
- Our Heathrow parking is always competitively priced
- Purple Parking possess more than 25 years’ worth of airport parking experience