Heathrow Terminal 3 Meet and Greet
This thriving terminal is the base for many long-haul departures. Those travelling with heavy luggage will benefit from Heathrow Terminal 3 meet and greet parking as the long-stay car park is located outside central terminal area, some distance fromTerminal 3. Simply drop your car at the forecourt outside the terminal and proceed straight to check-in. Upon your arrival back into Heathrow, a friendly, uniformed driver will be waiting to meet you with your car, meaning you can get back home or to the office without the hassle of a long walk or a transfer bus.
The I Love team founded their first meet and greet service at Gatwick Airport over 30 years ago. This has awarded them a wealth of experience which they’ve applied at airports across the UK.
The Heathrow terminal 3 meet and greet is provided by our partners, Drivefly, who share our enthusiasm for delivering a first-class valet parking service. Check out our other Heathrow meet and greet parking services online today.
Why choose Heathrow Terminal 3 Meet and Greet parking?
- Drop your car at the terminal’s forecourt and head straight to check in
- Collect your car when you return at arrivals and head home straight away
- Professional, uniformed and friendly meet and greet drivers on-hand to meet you
- Car parks hold the accredited Park Mark award meaning your car is always safe and secure
- Avoid waiting for a transfer bus or the hassle of finding parking spaces at the UK’s busies airport
- Competitive pricing against all other airport parking provider