Heathrow Terminal 2 Meet and Greet
Opened by the Queen back in 2014, the 2.5-billion-pound Terminal 2 building boasts 33 shops and 17 restaurants, including a John Lewis, a Wetherspoons and a Heston Blumenthal café making it a thriving hub for domestic and international travellers.
The fastest and easiest way to park your car at the UK’s busiest airport, our Heathrow Terminal 2 meet and greet offers outstanding service.
I Love meet and greet’s parking providers are located in the new short stay car park which has an undercover walkway, taking you directly into the terminal building. Our partners for Heathrow Terminal 2 meet and greet parking are Drivefly.
Why choose meet and greet at Heathrow Terminal 2?
- Drop your car at your departure terminal and head straight to check-in
- Collect your car at the arrivals terminal from a friendly driver and head straight home
- Avoid the hassle of finding parking spaces or waiting for a transfer bus
- Park Mark assure car parks and a safe and secure place to leave your vehicle
- Purple Parking have 25 years’ experience in offering first-class valet-style parking
- Competitively priced Heathrow parking deals
Find out more about I Love’s Heathrow meet and greet parking services, available at a host of terminals. Get a quote today and rest assured your vehicle will be in safe hands while you enjoy your trip away.